Saturday, June 26, 2010

HUNGARS FOR THE AEROSPACE PLAINS



When I was in mountains far far and enjoyed harmony with the nature. (I very much love the pedestrian mountain campaigns) that to me the interesting thought has come. To construct such plane which did not spoil this beauty and that necessarily left in space and certainly came back.
For this plane I like have learnt to build a hangar. Now remains behind the smallest problem. To begin building of the plane..... Somewhere :))) in the State of Nevada or Florida. All is solved! On Monday I do the visa!
I have done some experiments and it has appeared that it is possible to create in the winter summer and in the summer winter without special problems.
And it is possible to do hangars of unlimited size already now and to do...... Even not not punched by shells :)